Liquefied petroleum gas
About Item/Classification, No.1, No2, No3
||No.1(Industrial and household use)
||No.2(Automobile, Cabinet Heater use)
||Between 25 ~ 35
|Vapor pressure(40℃, ㎫)
|Density (15℃, ㎏/㎥)
|Copper Strip Corrosion (40℃, 1h)
- C3 hydrocarbon: Total content of hydrocarbon with three carbonate numbers
- C4 hydrocarbon: Total content of hydrocarbon with four carbonate numbers
- Sulfur content is applied after adding the odorizer.
- Criteria for winter are applied from November to March of the following year, and the ones for summer are applied from April to October. However, distribution stage shall be applied with the ones for summer or winter on November or April in consideration of the period for replacing the products. The constitution rate of C3 hydrocarbon that is between 10mol% to 25mol% occurring due to the replacement of the ones for summer and for winter is regarded to fulfill quality criteria.
- In case of the one above isobutane 30mol% among the type 2 (for vehicle or cabinet heater), the lower limit of mixture for C3 hydrocarbon for winter shall be 5mol%.
- As for the large vehicle, industrial purpose, or industrial materials, constitution of C3 hydrocarbon and C4 hydrocarbon is not applied.
- Areas in Jeju Island might not be applied with aforementioned criteria for winter in type 2. If it is difficult to apply aforementioned criteria due to other special purposes, it is required to separately discuss and adjust with the Minister of Industry, Trade, and Energy.